Great news for you and your family! Your employer has partnered with WeCare tlc to provide you with a better healthcare experience.
Imagine a doctor’s office with no wait time where your clinical team greets you by name and you have access to trustworthy, compassionate care—that’s WeCare tlc. Our mission is to provide convenient, quality healthcare that empowers you to live and stay well.
Conveniently located with operating hours to suit your schedule
Staffed with the most qualified and trusted professionals with the highest ethical standards
Provides primary care, laboratory services, wellness programs and medications—all at no cost to you.
• Your doctor will be a well-qualified MD or DO with years of experience in family medicine. During your first visit, you’ll have a 40 minute consultation with your doctor where they’ll take the time to get to know you, your medical history, and your health goals.
• Your Registered Nurse (RN) is your health guide, collaborating with you and your doctor to come up with a personalized health plan. They will encourage you and assist you along the path to maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
• Your Medical Assistants are on hand to check you in and out, and answer any questions you may have along the way.
You’ll meet with the same dedicated clinical team each time you visit your health center, so you can work together to build a personalized health plan that fits your needs. Prescribed medications can be conveniently collected for free from our on-site prescription drug dispensary.
Like all medical practices, we’re bound by HIPAA to keep all of your medical information confidential.
Beginning care at your health and wellness center is as simple as 1, 2, 3. We’re excited to help you live and stay well. Watch the video to see how easy it is.
What’s the idea behind CommunityCare?
As public health events continue to affect the entire nation, trends are showing a worrying decrease in access to primary care. Family medicine offices are closing and unable to service their patients. As the economy has declined, many
I appreciate the fact that Dr. Power isn't the kind of doctor that wants to just throw medications your way but explain the pros & cons to taking them. Honestly, the medicine could use more doctors that take the time to explain these reasons rather than just handing you possible unnecessary medication.
- Patient at Perrysburg Health & Wellness Center, OH
Very thankful to have the health center as an option and we have used it on a number of occasions. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I don't take it for granted.
- Patient at Pioneer Health & Wellness Center, TX