Bringing high quality, convenient care to your employees and their families
With a near-site health center, quality care is just around the corner! Partner with WeCare tlc and you’ll invest in not only the wellbeing of your employees, but also the future of your company.
Healthcare costs are rising, but outcomes are getting worse. That’s why leading employers are turning to advanced primary care delivered at a location that’s close by and easily accessible to employees and their families.
With a near-site health center, your employees have convenient access to advanced primary care, laboratory services, wellness programs and medications—all at no cost to them.
Employers who commission a near-site health center are also eligible to enroll in CommunityCare, our direct primary care membership program. By participating, employers can share operational costs and potentially offer additional services or expanded hours, effectively delivering greater access for their workforce.
With a near-site health center, employers can enjoy these benefits:
Easier access to quality care
Reduce the stress felt by your employees in finding quality primary care, while improving their health and quality of life, and eliminating their time wasted traveling to access care.
Attract and keep talent
Make a proactive investment in the health of your workforce, attract and maintain employees by having a dedicated clinical team. Partner with an expert who can help you manage, champion, and apply preventative care in the community you serve.
Commitment to excellence
Differentiate your workplace by providing a comprehensive solution which responds to employees’ needs for convenience and immediate access to primary care services
Better manage the cost impact of expanded access to virtual visits and telehealth services by delivering them with a team of trusted clinicians.
in urgent care visits
in emergency room visits
in hospital bed stays
in health care costs
in claim costs savings
• The convenience of a short travel time to primary care appointments.
• Operating hours to suit their schedule.
• No-wait appointments.
• Care provided by the most qualified and trusted professionals with the highest ethical standards.
• Advanced primary care, telehealth, laboratory services, wellness programs and medications all available at no cost to members.
• Unlimited physician consultations.
• Referrals to specialists and imaging/radiology handled by the clinical team.
• Convenient online health management portal.
• Physicals and wellness visits
• Acute and urgent care
• Chronic care management
• Disease management
• Care coordination
• Referral management
• Medications supplied by the health center dispensary
The doctor and assistant are always so kind and careful to consider anything that would affect me. They listen closely to all I am able to tell them. They are quick and very good at what they do. They make me feel valued and loved.
- Patient at Healthy Faith Living Clinic, TX
Wanted to give a HUGE shout out to Dr. Shivers and her staff at WeCare tlc for saving my life. If not for the love and care they've shown me through the years, I possibly wouldn't be here. They never ever gave up on me and always cared about me. Just a huge shout out to them all.
- Patient at Troup County Collaborative Health & Wellness Center, GA