Delivering a better healthcare experience for your employees
Empower your employees to take control of their health with convenient access to advanced primary care while reducing healthcare costs for your business.
Healthcare costs are rising, but outcomes are getting worse. That’s why leading employers are turning to advanced primary care delivered at a location that couldn’t be more convenient—an onsite health center.
With an onsite health center, your employees have immediate access to advanced primary care, laboratory services, wellness programs and medications—all at no cost to them.
As a leader in the implementation and management of onsite health centers around the country, WeCare tlc works with employers to provide quality, coordinated, patient-centric healthcare for their valued employees.
With an onsite health center, employers can enjoy these benefits:
Easier access to quality care
Reduce the stress felt by your employees in finding quality primary care, while improving their health and quality of life, and eliminating their time wasted traveling to access care.
Attract and keep talent
Make a proactive investment in the health of your workforce, attract and maintain employees by having a dedicated clinical team. Partner with an expert who can help you manage, champion, and apply preventative care in the community you serve.
Commitment to excellence
Differentiate your workplace by providing a comprehensive solution which responds to employees’ needs for convenience and immediate access to primary care services.
Better manage the cost impact of expanded access to virtual visits and telehealth services by delivering them with a team of trusted clinicians.
in urgent care visits
in emergency room visits
in hospital bed stays
in health care costs
in claim costs savings
• The ultimate convenience in not having to travel to primary care appointments.
• Operating hours to suit their schedule.
• No-wait appointments.
• Care provided by the most qualified and trusted professionals with the highest ethical standards.
• Advanced primary care, telehealth, laboratory services, wellness programs and medications all available at no cost to members.
• Unlimited physician consultations.
• Referrals to specialists and imaging/radiology handled by the clinical team.
• Convenient online health management portal.
• Physicals and wellness visits
• Acute and urgent care
• Chronic care management
• Disease management
• Care coordination
• Referral management
• Medications supplied by the onsite dispensary
"Every time I come in y'all are so good to me and treat me like a king. One time I had to go to the hospital for something and it wasn't long before I was surprised by Julie (Lead RN / Assistant Regional Nurse Manager) stopping by my room to check on me because she saw I was there. I'm so glad to have my WeCare tlc family."
- Patient at Troup County Collaborative Health & Wellness Center, GA
The clinic is always the best experience. The Nurse and front desk lady were awesome. I was in and out quickly with my EKG and blood work that needed to be done.
- Patient at JCSC Health & Wellness Center, IN